There are following using conditions of Vacuum Interrupter for reference:
1. The indoor ambient temperature is not higher than +40℃ and not lower than -25℃; the outdoor ambient temperature is not higher than +40℃ and not lower than -40℃.
2. The altitude does not exceed 1000 meters (except for special altitude requirements).
3. The daily average value of indoor relative humidity is not more than 95%, and the monthly average value is not more than 90%. Outdoors, there should be corresponding anti-condensation measures.
4. There is no place with fire, explosion, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
5. The earthquake intensity does not exceed 8 degrees.
6. When used for switching capacitive or inductive loads such as capacitor banks, high-voltage motors, arc furnace transformers, etc., corresponding overvoltage protection measures should be adopted. Among them, it is recommended to give priority to resistance-capacitance protection for inductive loads.
7. Other requirements should meet GB/T11022-1999.
When the above-mentioned normal use conditions cannot meet the use requirements, the user shall negotiate with the manufacturer.
Only with high-quality vacuum tubes (Interrupter), can vacuum circuit breakers be more reliable.