The composite post insulator is a device suitable for high mechanical tensile loads, large spans and compact circuits. So what are the characteristics of composite post insulators?
1. The composite post insulator is used for the insulation support of the bus bar and take-up post of the power station with a rated voltage of 12KV-252KV and related electrical components.
2.Using imported silicone rubber raw materials, unique HTV formula, reaching the EC standard TMA6.0 level;
3. The overall extruded sheath and umbrella process or the overall injection/compression molding process, the interface performance is superior;
4. Large and small alternate umbrella-shaped, stain-resistant structure;
5. Crimping type end fittings connection structure;
6. The end connection interface is sealed by HTV moulding, which is reliable.