The overall rod-shaped design of the composite insulator has a compact structure, high quality, and the weight is 1/10 of that of the same grade of porcelain and glass insulators. It is extremely convenient for transportation and installation. Suitable for dirty areas, high mechanical tensile loads, large spans and compact lines. The pollution flashover voltage is 30%-50% higher than that of the same grade of porcelain and glass insulators. The performance is stable under the ambient temperature of -60 degrees to +200 degrees; the non-breakdown type design is adopted, and there is no need to measure the zero value during operation.
(1) Excellent pollution performance. The surface of the silicone rubber umbrella cover material is not only waterproof when new, but also recovers when the waterproofness is temporarily lost under the operating conditions of the line. Water forms water droplets on the surface of the material, and the very thin film of the silicone rubber liquid basically engulfs the dirt, thereby inhibiting the dissolution of ionic substances in water, providing high surface resistance, reducing leakage current, and improving Despite the contamination flashover voltage, this performance is maintained even when the silicone rubber material ages. Therefore, the reliability of power transmission is improved, and the cleaning and maintenance costs of the insulator are significantly reduced.
(2) Excellent resistance to ultraviolet rays, corrosion resistance, and no traces of waste recycling
(3) Small size and light weight The weight of the 110kv/100kn composite long rod insulator is only 12% of the corresponding 70kn porcelain insulator. Such a light weight greatly saves the cost of installation and transportation, it tends not to use a crane, and is especially suitable for emergency repair of lines and the erection and maintenance of mountain lines that cannot be approached by transportation tools; it can simplify the structure of the tower and allow a larger span ( Reduce the number of towers); and provide conditions for the development of compact lines.
(4) The production and delivery time is much shorter than that of porcelain insulators
(5) There is no need to detect the zero value of insulation resistance.
(6) No brittleness disadvantage This feature is not only conducive to installation and transportation, but also makes it much more resistant to arc than the porcelain insulator washing machine.